Grounding Circle - 4 sessions over 8 weeks
Time & Location
About the Event
We meet on:
- 16 November
- 30 November
- 14 December
- 28 December
The Grounding Circle is hosted by Kathryn Sheridan, a trauma-informed coach and mindfulness practitioner. This is a space to help get us through the dark winter nights to the end of the year. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
What is a Grounding Circle?
It's a place online where we:
- take a little time for ourselves
- do simple guided breath and body-based practices
- get inspired by poetry and readings
- share what's going on for us
- feel connected to community
The circles will not be recorded to support confidentiality and community. As a trauma-informed coach and mindfulness practitioner, I will hold a safe, respectful space to the best of my ability.
It's not coaching. We're not trying to fix anything. We're taking some time to check in with ourselves. Sharing is optional.
- Membership of Grounding Circle€100€1000€0
- Reduced rate membership€40€400€0